One of my ultimate body moisturisers is the Sanctuary Spa Body Moisture Spray. It's a fave for many reasons. Let's do this in point-form, shall we?
* It's cheap - $9.99. Can you believe it? I was gobsmacked when I first spotted this at Priceline. Stuff those fancy French body oils that cost a bloody arm and leg - I want cheap! Cheap and good.
* It smells lush - Sweet floral. Sugary blooms! Not too flowery and not too sickly - juuust right. And the scent sticks. Wonderful.
* It feels good - Luscious. And because it's a dry oil, it's not overly greasy or slimy. It's got the perfect amount of slick.
* It's non-tricky - Trying to grip a slippery bottle without dropping it while simultaneously spritzing yourself with whatever's inside can be a battle. For some reason, I have absolutely no issues with this bottle. Maybe because the product isn't super oily? Or maybe it's the bottle itself? Dunno.
* It sinks in fast - So fast that I can actually get dressed and head out the door after applying.
* It's nourishing - This stuff makes me velvety smooth. And gives me a nice, healthy-looking sheen. My skin likes.
For a tenner, this stuff is definitely worth a try. Go forth and shop!