Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Australis Neon Crush Blush 'LYLAS'


Something else to show you from the new Australis Neon Crush collection. A blush! Because who can resist a pretty, little pan of coloured goodness? Welcome to the collection, LYLAS aka Love Ya Like A Sister.

As soon as I opened LYLAS, I was hooked. A soft, shimmery peach-coral paired with a deep, matte berry? Yes, plz. The swatch pretty much sealed the deal.

Both colours are lovely on their own, but swirled together, they offer a really pretty flush. Soft, yet bold, with a hint of shimmer. Right up my alley!

The first time I used it...well, it wasn't pretty. I went a little too hard with the amount of product on my brush and ended up looking like a clown. It was pretty horrific. NOTE TO SELF: Use a light hand with this pigmented sucker.



So. Very. Pretty. And quite flattering on the mug. Cheers for another great blush, Australis!

Tell me what you think! xxx


2 comments:

  1. The neon packaging totally scared me off instore but this is something I'll now consider :) gorgeous colours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I feel you! I didn't think this collection would be up my alley, but I was pleasantly surprised.

      Thanks for reading! xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...