Friday, February 7, 2014

Australis Neon Crush Nail Colour '#bethatgirl'


While most of the new Australis collection, Neon Crush, isn't really up my alley, I couldn't help but to pick up a polish. I love me some bright nails!

#bethatgirl is a brilliant, vibrant violet that reminds me a lot of Essie's Dj Play That Song, a shade that I've been lusting over ever since I saw it swatched. It's just such an amazing colour (the true, intense vibracy is hard to pick up in pics). I don't really do the whole 'dark for winter, bright for summer' thing, but if you do, I feel like this shade would cover both bases. It's got the punchy brightness, but with a wintery feel. A little hard to describe, but I hope you know what I mean. 


  
Very happy to add this to the family. What do you think?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your nails are fucking beautiful! And that colour is too ;)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah - I think your nails are so stunning Angela! I was actually tempted to pick up the pink/rose shade from this lot but now I want this purple! I bought the green shadow duo and blush duo because I clearly have no self control ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma!

      haha I know what that's like... :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...