Thursday, February 6, 2014

She's got a lovely pair of coconuts...


Coconut is one of the best scents in the Universe. Definitely in my top three! Here's my little collection of coconutty things that make me smell good:

The Body Shop Coconut Body Milk
This stuff is magnificent. A beautiful, creamy scent with a light-yet-nourishing formula. Plus, the whole spray thing is totes fun. That being said, I have to constantly remind myself to spray my entire body and then work it in. Holding the bottle and spritzing is a total bitch with already-lotioned hands.

Pure Tan Pure Moisture Coconut Body Creme & Coconut Creme Body Scrub
I scored this trio (it also comes with a tub of coconut oil!) when Priceline had their 40% skincare deal. Sweet Jesus. The body creme is heaven in a tub. It's thick, rich and smells ridonk. I find it pretty nourishing, too. Good for the feet! The scrub I actually haven't yet used, but the fact that I want to eat it everytime I sniff it made me feel like I needed to include it in this list.

Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Perfume
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" was pretty much my reaction when I first smelt this perfume. It is out of this world. Uber-sweet and heady. I feel like it's got some other bits in it, too. Vanilla, maybe? Whatever. It smells like dessert and makes me want to lick myself when I spritz it on. The downside? The scent lingers for about 60 seconds and then completely vanishes. Devastating.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo
Coconut-scented hair? Yes, please! This definitely has the coconut vibe, but it's not as POW! IN YA FACE! as the other stuff. Plus, I think it's more of a coconut-floral mashup. Still delicious! And it does well with my hair in terms of giving it a boost of moisture. Cheers.

Are you as in love with coconut-scented things as I am? Got any recs for me?

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love the title to this post haha! I love coconut scents it's my fave!

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut is one of my favourites too. You would love Pure Fiji coconut body lotion and body oil. They smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been on my list for a verrrrry long time! hahah I've heard such good things. Need! :P x

      Delete
  3. PureTan body crème is the ishh! I didn't even realise Priceline had PureTan boom I'm so there, I'm almost out of my baby tub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Yeah, when I spotted it I was like "MINE!". hahah :P x

      Delete
  4. mmmmm coconut. I love the body shop coconut body scrub. yum

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...