Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Models Prefer Nude Eyeshadow Palette


When I saw this pop up on my Instagram feed, I immediately embarked on a hunt. Neutral and nude shadows? I'M THERE!

The Models Prefer Nude Eyeshadow Palette is even better in real life. Sleek packaging (fuck companies that do needlessly giant, clunky packaging) and ten amazing shades (six shimmers and four mattes). Heaven!


Gorgeous shade selection aside, the shadows themselves are pretty fantastic. Beautiful pigmentation and blendability. A few are a little on the powdery side, but I'm not too bothered. Just tap that shit off and move on.

I'm digging the palette as a whole, but my standouts are Sand (shimmery, champagne-taupe - perfect for slathering all over the lid), Natural (matte, warm tan/light brown - obsessed!), Nature (matte chocolate - adds drama without looking too cray) and Glisten (shimmery chocolate-bronze - um, marry me).


I'm loving this palette sick and have been dipping into it pretty much everyday. If you're a lover of nude tones on your peepers, definitely pick this baby up. $12.99 at Priceline.

Thoughts?

xx

6 comments:

  1. Loving this palette so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks and sounds amazing!!! I think I need to buy this, can never get enough nude eye shadows :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha You and me both! :P Hope you like it. x

      Delete
  3. I finally got my hands on this! I took it away as my only eyeshadow option and was very impressed. Thanks for letting me know I needed this one chickadee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I knew you'd love it! <3 x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...